The top ten downloaded articles in JHND over the last year are:
1. Detox diets for toxin elimination and weight management: a critical review of the evidence. Klein and Kiat
2. British Dietetic Association systematic review and evidence-based practice guidelines for the dietary management of irritable bowel syndrome in adults (2016 update). McKenzie et al.
3. The human gut microbiota and its interactive connections to diet. Milani et al.
4. Nutrition in early life and the programming of disease: a review. Langley-Evans
5. Body composition and morphological assessment of nutritional status in adults: a review of anthropometric variables Madden and Smith
6. Vitamin D – has the new dawn for dietary recommendations arrived? Lanham-New and Wilson
8. A systematic review investigating interventions that can help reduce consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages in children leading to changes in body fatness. Avery et al.,
9. Plain water consumption in relation to energy intake and diet quality among US adults, 2005–2012. An and McCaffrey
10. Facilitators and barriers to weight loss and weight loss maintenance: a qualitative exploration. Metzgar et al.