Being a journal editor can be a serious business sometimes. All of that rejecting and asking for revisions can be hard on the the spirit. So, by way of light relief here are my top 10 songs with a food, nutrition and health angle.
- Vitamin (Kraftwerk)
- Vegetable Man (Pink Floyd)
- Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones)
- Fat Bottomed Girls (Queen)
- Cereal Killer (Green Jelly)
- Honey (Moby)
- If French Fries Were Fat Free (Alan Jackson)
- Real Girls Eat Cake (The Janoskians)
- Heart Attack in Paris (Angelic Upstarts)
- Children They Feed (Archive)
What have I missed? Are there any that you would add to this top 10?